Risen Son Announcement
Brother's and sisters, by God's grace we will meet this Sunday, May 10th, at 10:45 AM.
Our first service back will be filled with joy and trepidation. We've never been through anything like this, and the future holds the unknown. By the good mercy and grace of our God and Father we will proceed with joy and gladness.
At this time we are not scheduling Sunday School or Sunday evening services. We will have prayer meeting and Bible studies. However, there will be no youth group, nursery, or children's church. In this whole process we would like to be cautious because people’s health and lives are at stake. By God’s grace these activites will resume.
The prospect of meeting is wonderful. Pray this pandemic will end. Pray that God will help us navigate these uncertain waters. Here is a list of what you need to know about these first several services. Please check this list:
- Attendance: If you are in the vulnerable or high-risk category for your safety, please watch the services online.
- If you are not feeling well please watch the services online.
- The offering plates will not be passed, but an offering box will be made available.
- Masks are suggested.
- Deacons and ushers will be station at various locations to help direct traffic in and out of the building.
- Seating: Families & households need to sit together, while maintaining at least 6’ from other family units. A Deacon, usher, or your pastor will help as assistance is required.
- Hygiene: Continue to follow strict hygiene standards:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer frequently. Hand sanitizer will be stationed at every door.
- Cover coughs or sneezes
- Do not shake hands or hug
- Child Care: The church’s nursery will be closed untile further notice.
- Services: Sunday School, Children’s Church, and Youth Groups are not meeting.
- Live-stream: The live-stream will continue on Sundays at 10:45 AM.
If you are not ready to return to services at this time that is okay. Feel free to stay home. Please use wisdom and protect your health as well as the health of others.
If you feel the need to attend, please feel free to attend. Let’s be mindful of one another in these times and of varying opinions. Our Lord expects each of us to put other’s welfare before our own.
In the end, your pastor looks forward to gathering again in Christ, I hope you do as well. Let us be wise in how we gather. Let us bless one another and honor God as we do.
More in Church Announcements
April 27, 2021Risen Son Women's Events
December 4, 2020Behold the Lamb of God Concert | Andrew Peterson | December 6, 2020
August 11, 2020Constitution Revision Committee Q&A